Snagge Moore & Associates Limited, on behalf of Norfolk County Council, are running workshops for people who get Direct Payments or think they may need them in the future. Norfolk County Council would like to know what matters to them about Direct Payment support services.
Please can you make sure any of your service users who are on Direct Payments are aware of the below information. You can also find a poster with all of information on it here: FINAL Direct Payments consultation poster.
“Have your say about Direct Payments
If you get Direct Payments or think you may need them in the future, Norfolk County Council would like to know what matters to you about Direct Payment support services.
Come along to a 2 hour workshop and have your say…
- 25 October, 2pm, Norfolk County Council, Norwich
- 31 October, 10.30am, Dereham Town Football Club
- 1 November, 1pm, Community Action Norfolk, Kings Lynn
- 2 November, 3pm, St. Georges Theatre, Great Yarmouth
- 6 November, 2pm, Equal Lives, Framlingham Pigot, Norwich
- 8 November, 6.30pm, Dereham Town Football Club
- Two further dates, in partnership with the advocacy charity Opening Doors, for people with a Learning Disability, to be confirmed, in Cromer and Norwich
We’ll be asking about your experiences of getting a Direct Payment, planning your care, organising your money and support and living your life. Your experience will help shape future services.
How to book your place
Places are limited to 12 people per workshop, so get in touch today. Everyone who books a place and comes along to a Workshop will receive a £20 Involvement Fee. Call William on 07922 611712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
These workshops are being run by Snagge Moore & Associates Limited on behalf of Norfolk County Council.”