The Norfolk Against Scams Partnership would like to invite you to its official launch to be held on:
Thursday 15 November 2018
09:30 – 13:00
Edwards Room County Hall
Norwich NR1 2DH
This event will be of interest to existing partners as well as organisations that are interested in becoming a partner and wish to find out more.
We also welcome leaders, managers and representatives from businesses, banks and the finance sector, community, voluntary and third sector organisations and charities.
Why should you join us?
- Find out more about the partnership
- Understand your role as a partner
- Find out how to become a partner
- Find out how we can work together to protect and support residents and businesses in Norfolk from scams. Doorstep crime and fraud.
- Help to develop and take forward the partnership
- A great opportunity to network with different Norfolk organisations.
Places at the launch and Partner Event for the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership are limited so to avoid disappointment please book early.
A very limited number of spaces to exhibit display stands on the day are available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you would like one of the spaces, please complete this section on the booking form.
|To book your FREE place now please go to www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/AgainstScams/|
For more information on the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/NASP
If you have any questions or queries regarding this event, please email NASP@norfolk.gov.uk
# Don’t forget you can follow NSAB on Twitter – @NorfolkSAB #