Norfolk: Safeguarding Awareness
Who can attend?
Anyone working in the county of Norfolk, including employees of Norfolk County Council, and employees of private, voluntary and independent sector care providers, and volunteers.
This is a basic awareness session.
Learning outcomes: by the end of this session participants should:
- Understand what safeguarding is and their role in safeguarding adults
- Understand the Making Safeguarding Personal agenda and how to ascertain the outcomes the service user wishes for themselves
- Recognise an adult potentially in need of safeguarding and take action
- Understand the procedures for making a safeguarding alert
- Understand dignity and respect when working with individuals
- Have knowledge of policy, procedures and legislation that supports safeguarding adults activity
Free to employees of Norfolk County Council, and to unpaid volunteers from any organisation in the county of Norfolk.
£25.00 including VAT per person for paid employees of private, voluntary and independent sector care providers.
If you book 3 places at the same time (either on the same session, or on different sessions) then the third place is FREE!
Further details are provided in the link below.