Some of the people you help support may have been advised they are at risk of diabetes or are living with diabetes or pre-diabetes.
You, Me & Diabetes is a free to attend forum providing advice and support and will feature talks on:
- What diabetes is & what causes it
- What medicines are prescribed & how they work
- Why people with mental ill health are more susceptible
- Engaging young people living with diabetes
- Living healthily with diabetes.
All are welcome, so whether you have diabetes, care for someone affected by diabetes, or have been advised you or someone you care for is at risk of diabetes this will be of interest to you.
The event will be held at the Kings Centre, 30 Queen Anne’s Road, Great Yarmouth NR31 0LE, on the 14th November 10am-4pm. There will also be a marketplace of advice stalls and a few stands are available.
For further details please contact: Howard Tidman: Tel: 07557290169