As notified in a previous blog post, the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) is running a national advertising and media campaign to recruit more people into roles in Adult Social Care. As the outdoor advertising campaign appears locally, there will be a breakfast event to highlight the need for the campaign in Norwich, showcasing what the campaign aims to do and how it’s doing it, and how the sector can get involved.
- Date: 20 Feb
- Time: 08.30-09.30am
- Venue: Norwich City Football
The event format will be as follows:
- A welcome speech from James Bullion, Executive Director of Adult Social Services, Norfolk County Council
- A campaign introduction and videos from Lyn Romero
- A speech from Sanjay Kaushal, Joint chair of Norfolk Independent Care and Managing Director of Castlemeadow Care
- A local care worker will talk about their experience working in the sector
- There will be a DWP spokesperson talking about practical engagement with the campaign
The invite is open for care providers and care workers; the local media have also been invited.
Please register for the event by clicking on the link below, providing your name and the organisation you represent, including any special access requirements.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Emma Hammond: firstname.lastname@example.org