The Social Media for Business and Recruitment Masterclass is now available for delegates to book onto. Please distribute the course info and link to book to those providers who you feel would receive most benefit from attending this session. We anticipate these sessions to be popular and so will be offered on a first come, first served basis with only 1 delegate ticket per provider. There is no cost for attendance.
Name of event: Social Media for Business and Recruitment Masterclass:
Date: 6 September 2019 Time: Session 1: 9am – 12 noon Or Session 2: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: Norwich Professional Development Centre, Willow Room, 144 Woodside Road, Norwich
An interactive workshop for providers who already have a presence on social media but could benefit from optimising this for business and recruitment purposes.
Suitable for: providers with a current presence on Facebook and Twitter with admin rights to their pages/profiles.
This course will cover:
- An overview and introduction to Facebook & Twitter
- How to set up and optimise business social media profiles
- How to use each platform-business functions to drive business and recruitment
- Social media best practices – basic dos and don’ts
- Ideas for appropriate and engaging content
- How to measure social media success
- Reputation and risk management
- An introduction to visual social media platforms of Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube
Delegate numbers are limited, as such please note we will only be able to offer 1 delegate place per organisation.
Please bring your own laptop to access your social media accounts. Limited spares will be available if you do not have access to a laptop.
Please note: Teas/Coffees will be available at the start of the session, delegates will need to provide their own snacks/lunch.
To register your place please click on one of the links below:
https://tockify.com/socialcareengagement/detail/112/1567756800000 (9am-12noon session)
https://tockify.com/socialcareengagement/detail/113/1567774800000 (2pm-5pm session)