Venue: The Willow Centre, Cringleford, Norwich, NR4 7JJ
This course will equip managers with the knowledge of how to implement values based recruitment in their organisation, with the ultimate aim of providing the best possible care for their service users.
The course will cover:
- What are values and why are they important in creating safe, caring organisations
- What is values based recruitment and how can VBR benefit my organisation and service users
- Understanding the steps involved in effective values based recruitment
- How to prepare for and conduct an interview using competency and values based questions
- How to assess candidates’ responses and to select the person who best fits your organisational values and can perform the job successfully
- How to sustain your organisation’s values through induction , supervision and appraisal.
The course will cover, advertising, writing job descriptions and person specifications, shortlisting and preparing and conducting a values based interview. There will be some input from the trainers while most of the course will be interactive with delegates participating in group exercises and practising their interview skills.
Delegate numbers are limited, and therefore we will only be able to offer 1 delegate place per organisation.
Please note: Teas/Coffees will be available during the day, delegates will need to provide their own lunch. For more details please click on the link below: