The Norfolk Care Awards team are pleased to announce that nominations for the 5th Norfolk Care Awards are now open and will close at 12 noon on Friday 17 November 2017.
To make a nomination visit www.norfolkcareawards.co.uk.
The Norfolk Care Awards categories are:
- Delivering excellence through learning and development
- Effective coordination of End of Life care
- Excellent person centred care and support
- Excellence in Delivering Dementia Care
- Collaborative Partnership
- Motivational leadership
- Promoting dignity and respect in everyday life
- Rising Star
- Team Award – Together Everyone Achieved More
- The Harold Bodmer Outstanding Achievement Award
The Norfolk Care Awards are also supported by Gordon Barber Funeral Homes, Cozens-Hardy LLP, UEA, City College Norwich, Athena Care, Norse Care, Libby Ferris Flowers and Archant. Continue reading